Opportunity to show your bonsai trees
If you are looking for any opportunity to show your bonsai trees, then look no further as an event is being planned for 2018 purely for this purpose. If you are interested contact Steve Hale who is a member of The Splinter Group as well as Middlesex Bonsai Society. He is currently selecting trees for a new venture next year, ExpoBonsai 2018, which will take place on April 8th in the West London area.
They are looking for your submissions as they want to get as diverse a range of entrants as they possibly can. Submissions need to be in place with photos before Christmas this year when final selections will be made.
- You can register up to three trees for selection
- E-mail your submissions by entering into the ‘subject’ field Tree Submission for Bonsai EXPO 2018
- Details for the e-mail include:
- Your name
- Your e-mail
- Phone number
- Tree species
- Tree type
- Tree style
- Dimensions in cms of the tree – Height / Width / Depth
- Pot (Origin)
- How it will be exhibited – if a shohin display please mark as such with No. of trees
- Photograph of your tree or display
- Please send each submission in a separate e-mail with up to three submissions
- Potential exhibitors to e-mail: email@example.com
- Deadline for submissions December 24th 2017
- Trees which have been accepted for the exposition will be announced during January 2018 and you will receive a confirmation e-mail
- Any problems contact Steve on 07814 377 152
- EXPOBONSAIUK 2018 application details
They felt the need for a quality show for individuals in the south of England run along the same lines as the already successful Heathrow Bonsai Show but for individual exhibitors rather than clubs.
The aim is to give each exhibitor a chance to show a quality tree and display it to the best of their ability within a good size area. There will be approximately 100 trees on show.
The show is being run with the full support of The Heathrow Bonsai Show and indeed uses their current venue and show benches/cloth for its first event.
They are currently receiving some quality submissions from respected enthusiasts but are still open to more. Potential exhibitors can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an entry form and further details.
There are already a large number of traders booked in to the show and enthusiasm is very high amongst them.
ExpoBonsai UK 2018
- April 8th 2018 which is a Sunday
- From 10.00am – 4.00pm
- At Harlington Sports Centre, Pinkwell Lane, Harlington. UB3 1PB
Please feel free to contact Steve with any questions
(The Splinter Group)